Tuesday 23 April 2013

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

For Every Problem In Your Life,
Jesus Is The Answer!

www.JesusIsTheAnswer.ws

A Service Of LoveAllPeople.org, Rev. Bill McGinnis, Director
Heinrich Hofmann - Christ At Thirtythree

No matter what terrible situation you are in, JESUS is the answer!
No matter what difficult problems you may face, JESUS is the answer!
Even if you have sinned badly and feel unworthy to receive any help, JESUS is the answer!
Even if you have serious doubts about Christians and Christianity, JESUS is the answer!
For every problem in your life, JESUS is the answer!

The Bible says if you call on the name of the Lord, you will be saved.
             "For whosoever shall call upon the name of
              the LORD shall be saved." Romans 10:13 (KJV)

Here is how to do it, for you . . .
 

   PRAY THIS PRAYER, DIRECTLY TO JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL HEAR YOU


      "Lord Jesus, I need You.
       Lord Jesus, please  have mercy on me, a sinner.
       As You forgave the woman caught in adultery, please forgive me.
       Lord Jesus, I know You can help me if You choose to do it.       
       Lord Jesus, here is my request:

          (Then tell Him what you are asking for.)


       Thank you, Lord. I need Your help. Amen"


Now I will add my prayer, supporting yours.
    
    Lord Jesus, I thank You for giving Yourself to
    us and making Yourself available to us as our
    personal Lord and Saviour. Please hear the prayers
    of the people using this page, and grant them 
    whatever help they may need, regardless of any
    errors or flaws or sins or other imperfections
    they may have.

    In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

           Rev. Bill McGinnis, LoveAllPeople.org



For Every Problem In Your Life, Jesus Is The Answer!

Jesus Is The Answer To Every Problem

For whatever problem you may ever face, Jesus is the answer. If you trust in Him and rely on Him for everything, you will never go wrong.
              "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto
               thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,
               and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV)



FREE SMALL POSTER FOR YOU: "Jesus Is The Center Of My Life"
(To get the poster, please click on the link above, then save the page or print it.) If you are suffering, He can ease your pain.
If you are confused, He can clear your mind.
If you are fearful, He can give you peace.
If you have bad habits, he can break them for you.
If you have vicious harmful thoughts, He can scatter them for you.
If unclean spirits are within you, He can cast them out.
If you are hateful toward others, or indifferent, He can fill you with love.
If you need anything whatsoever, He can provide it.
If you give yourself to Him, He will give Himself to you.
If you accept your rightful place in the household of God, He will love you as His child and take care of you forever.

<>< "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16 KJV) --------------------------------------------------------------- MATTHEW 11:28-30 (RSV) 28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." _____________________________________________________________ "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." (John 10:10 RSV) -------------------------------------------------------------- JOHN 14:15-17 (RSV) 15 "If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you. _____________________________________________________________ <>< PSALMS 23 (KJV) 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. _____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Translate