Tuesday 22 January 2013

NEWS FLASH

FROM THE PASTOR DESK….!!!
SUNDAY 20TH JANAURY 2013 Sunday service was another memorable and blissful Sunday…
The church is currently on a week fasting and prayer ahead of the program, PASTOR MIKE EKWE gave to the members… General prayer point to be use during the period of fasting.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Praise Him for 2013, Thank God for the New Year ( 2013) 
2. Repent of any know sin and unknown sin in your life
3. Thank God for a new beginning of peace in your life.
 4. Pray for mercy
 5. In this January give me miracle of the 1st of its kind ( let sign and wonders begin in my life).
6. In February double my blessing , let there be uncommon miracles in my life
 7. March is the 3rd months of the year , 3 is the symbol of the Almightiness of God, In the month of March show me your Almighty wonders
 8. In April, send help to me and let me ride on the winds of the Holy Spirit.
 9. In May send me favor and grace and to live a life of Christ to the fullness.
10. In June, give me unexpected breakthrough

 11. In July, perfect all that concerns me. Let them be no empty in my life.
12. In August , Give me a new beginning.

 Get the remaining of the prayer point live @ in church So be present…… and Remain Bless Jesus Loves You!!! REPENT AND BE SAVED.

No comments:

Translate